-->

July 04, 2016

Canadian Indie Cuter Cuticles: Cuticle Oil + Barrier Butter Review

Cuter Cuticles Cuticle Oil Review

Up until recently, I never gave my nails and cuticles the TLC they deserved (and required). It wasn't until recently when I started doing some nail blogging that I decided to change that.

Cuter Cuticles Cuticle Oil Review

When I heard about Cuter Cuticles, I was intrigued and decided to buy a couple items during a Facebook group sale. Shortly after, I placed another order.

Cuter Cuticles is a Canadian indie company, specializing in cuticle oils and barrier butters in tantelizing scents. This one woman show also offers mani-bombs, lipbalms and hand lotions.

Cuter Cuticles Cuticle Oil Review


I like to apply the cuticle oil at random times throughout the day. I keep some at work, at home and in my purse, so it's always nearby whenever the thought strikes. They also smell so delicious. Only other Cuter Cuticle Cuties will understand why we're always sniffing our fingers!

Cuter Cuticles Barrier Butter Review

The barrier butter is exactly what you're skin is calling for. A little less for the nails, a little more for your hands and the skin around your nails, they contain whipped butter and oils that work together to provide moisture when you need it the most. The butter forms a barrier that allows the oils (like coconut oil and soy oil) to do their job to moisturize. The one downfall to these barrier butters, they are greasy! I would not apply these on my hands while at work. They'd make a mess.

Both items come in an array of scents, including my two favourites, Green Tea & Mint and Raspberry Lemonade.  Got a scent in mind?  Send the owner a message, she might be able to hook you up!

Cuter Cuticles Cuticle Oil Review

The store is currently on vacation due to the impending Canada Post strike, but when things are back up & running, you need to go check Cuter Cuticles out! At this time, shipping (including international) is Free!





9 comments:

  1. Great review and photos. I'm obsessed with Cuter Cuticles products. Here's hoping the CP strike is averted or ends soon. I'm running low on Barrier Butter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Cuter Cuticules ! I am an addict! that Coconut barrier butter! Heaven! and the Lilac , Cotton Candy, Grapefruit.. who am I kidding, they are all delicious (not that I have tried to eat them.. ) :) great review!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been tempted by the Cotton Candy one... might be my next one!

      Delete
  3. I have never actually heard of the brand. Needless to say I might actually try it. Finally free international shipping!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Free international shipping is amazing! I wish more companies did that

      Delete
  4. the scents sound amazing and i think i might have to get one to treat my nails!
    CL Chin

    ReplyDelete
  5. This place has really good beauty product recommendations for fresh and clean beauty/skincare.

    https://yourbeautyessentials.com/

    ReplyDelete