-->

July 19, 2016

Alphabet Nails: Iqaluit



Alphabet Nails has returned! Today is brought to you by the letter I.

Iqaluit is a beautiful cream dark dusty pink by Bio Seaweed Gel. No base coat or LED lamp required, this gel polish cures in the sun.


The sunlight cures each thin coat in 1-2 minutes (depending if you're right in the sun). Once cured, the polish is smooth to the touch, will not be dented, smeared or smudged.

This polish is thick and has a strong smell. It'll stay on for nearly 2 weeks and is a pain to remove. Even after having a cotton ball soaked in acetone against my nail for a couple minutes, not a single layer came off. I'm not the most patient when it comes to nail polish removal, so I peeled the polish off, which in turn, damaged my nails.


3 comments:

  1. I've never seen this brand before so this is completely new to me. The shade is so pretty, I'll need to look into this brand.

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have lots of pretty colours! Worth checking out

      Delete
  2. I saw this brand in a mall. It's shade is amazing

    Regards
    Linda

    ReplyDelete