-->

June 18, 2016

Alphabet Nails: Hong Kong Diva

Ceramic Glaze Hong Kong Diva

I don't tend to do red nails, but my gosh! I can't stop looking at Ceramic Glaze's Hong Kong Diva.


This beautiful ruby red is from Ceramic Glaze's winter collection about 2 years ago, and each time I see it, it makes me think of Christmas. The red and the sparkles... it's just so pretty! It took only 2 coats for it to be fully opaque.

Ceramic Glaze Hong Kong Diva

Because straight up red nails bug me for some reason, I decided to use MoYou london's Ginger Rust to stamp on top. Little did I realize at the time that adding a gold to a sparkly red really makes it look Christmas-y. Oh well!

Ceramic Glaze Hong Kong Diva

I'm not sure if I'd use it again on it's own, but I need to incorporate this into more nail art!  This jewels can't go back in hidding!

Ceramic Glaze Hong Kong Diva

Did you notice that I got some macro shots going on? What do you think? I'm still playing around with it to figure out the best lighting, etc.



3 comments:

  1. Wow, these looks great! You're hella talented :) Love the deep red color

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful nails! I love nail polishes that have glitter or shimmer in them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this color! Your nails look so pretty, so creative.

    ReplyDelete