-->

May 04, 2016

Alphabet Nails: Cyantific Method


This week's letter, C, is a beautiful cyan blue from Wet n Wild.

Cyantific Method is fully opaque in two thin-medium coats or just on medium-thick coat. I love the brush on the Wet n Wild 1 Step Wonder Gel nail polishes. It's a wider brush, which makes it easier to fill your entire nail without going leaving behind streaks.



This polish doesn't require a light or special top coat. I always add a top coat to make my polishes last longer and to give them more of a shiny look to them.

The weekend was a little brutal on my hands, hauling dirt and creating a vegetable garden, so I'm happy to be covering up my nails which took a bit of a beating. Hopefully mother nature will get my hint and give me some pretty blue skies over the next little bit so I can get the garden growing!




No comments:

Post a Comment