-->

February 08, 2016

Mani Monday: Je t'aime



Here's a cute mani for Valentine's day.


I'm not a fan of pink nails and just wasn't in the mood for red, so I settled on this neutral off white called Condensed Milk by wet n wild.

Using a stamping polish (I used essence and Sally Hansen and while I don't recommend either of them, Sally Hansen was the better of the two), I stamped black little hearts on most nails, used Ginger Rust for the hearts on my middle nail and did reverse stamping for Je t'aime on my ring finger.

essence the gel base coat, wet n wild Condensed Milk, essence black is back, Sally Hansen Red My Lips, essence the gel top coat (missing: MoYou London Ginger Rust)

Je t'aime was actually all on one line, so I had to cut it and make it fit. Didn't turn out too bad, but not my best either.

Trade Secret's better have MoYou London's Black Knight in stock in store soon because I can't continue with these non-stamping polishes!



No comments:

Post a Comment