-->

October 11, 2015

October Nail Art Challenge Day 1: Black


Today marks Day 1 of the CBB October Nail Art Challenge. A small group of us got together and came up with some fun ideas for this time of year (Sarah, Chantal, Miranda and myself). We invite everyone to join in; whether you blog, or just want to showcase it on Twitter or Instagram, be sure to use #CBBOctNails so we can take a look at your creations!


Day 1's theme is Black. I recently received some nail vinyls and could not wait to use them. This was the perfect time.


- essence Black is Back
- Seche Vite Top Coat
- Essie Matte About You Top Coat
- Chevron vinyl stickers by Eat.Sleep.Polish

I started with 2 coats of Black is Back followed by the Seche Vite top coat.Once fully dried, I applied the chevron nail vinyls to each finger. Doing one finger at a time, I applied the matte top coat and removed the vinyls right away before the top coat started drying.



And voila! Gloss and Matte black nails.


3 comments:

  1. These look awesome! And I'm jealous you have ESP chevrons. They were sold out when I ordered from her last time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! I thought of doing something similar too (shiny & matte). It just looks so stylish. :-)

    ReplyDelete