-->

June 01, 2015

Introducing... Mani Monday


Welcome to Mani Monday!

I'll be honest, I'm not the greatest at doing nails, however that doesn't stop me from trying! I'm constantly looking at nails on Instagram or Pinterest and everything is so gorgeous. I don't have beautiful, long, strong, healthy nails like some of these ladies do, but I'm going to take their pics as inspiration and give you a new manicure every week! Over the next few months, you'll also notice a few guest bloggers sharing their nails as well!

I hope you enjoy!

I've been experimenting quite a bit with stamping, and this was my first manicure that I was mostly successful at.
Vinylux and OPI

I used Nail HQ Ridge Filler as my base, CND Vinylux in Reflecting Pool, a gorgeous one-coat cream blue and OPI Alpine Snow for the white.

Using the Born PrettyBP-17 stamping plate, I applied OPI Alpine Snow, scraped it off the access, stamp onto the stamper then stamp onto the nails. Finish it off with a topcoat.


I was quite happy with this design and received a few compliments at work. Mission accomplished!

Stay tuned to next week!





1 comment:

  1. Your stamping looks awesome!
    That is a beautiful blue. I've only tried one CND Vinylux and it was a one coater too, I want to try more.

    ReplyDelete