-->

November 06, 2014

Recent Lack of Posts + pictures + upcoming events

I'm so sorry! I have many things piling up and I've fallen horribly behind and I feel like I've been neglecting you.

I hope you can forgive me.

You see, the past 3 weeks have been hectic. We have a new family member. A puppy.


We got her at 8 weeks old. The past few weeks have been busy learning her habits, getting her used to our habits, trying to train (some progress has been made!) and house breaking her.

She's come a long way in the past 3 weeks. I now feel comfortable enough to not have to watch her like a hawk and be able to sit down to write out my reviews and what-nots.

I'm sure I could whip together a post right now, but I wouldn't feel right speeding through it just to get one up.

Also, for fellow beauty & fashion bloggers out in the GTA (or visiting), Spark Sessions is holding it's second annual Fashion and Beauty Blogger Conference. It's being held on November 15 & 16 in Toronto. This will be my first year attending. I wish I would have gone last year though.  If you're new or seasoned in blogging, this is a great opportunity to learn new things, meet other great bloggers and network with different companies.  Click here to see this year's agenda. Tickets are still available!

On Wednesday, November 26, Elle Canada is hosting Persona Passport to the World. An event held at the Arta Gallery where you get to "Take a tour around the world and experience the sights and sounds of the Sahara, India and Asia through entertaining and interactive fashion, beauty and jewellery presentations." Tickets are $35+ tax, you get drinks and hors d'oeuvres from these regions and a gift bag valued at $130!  I'll be at this event as well!


1 comment:

  1. I hadn't heard about this elle canada event. . Is it gonna be in downtown Toronto? I'll try to see if I can go!

    ReplyDelete