-->

May 21, 2013

K.I.S.S. - Keeping It Simple (for) Summer

With spring in full swing and summer now just a month away, I like keeping my makeup pretty light. Here's what I did today.




A hint of Nars Illuminator in Copacabana
A dusting of Lise Watier's Satellite Bronzing Powder in Soleil Doux
Urban Decay Potion Primer
Urban Decay Naked Palette: Naked & Darkhorse
Lise Watier Eye Shine liner in Aqua
Lancôme Hypnôse  Mascara
Revlon Lip Butter in Cherry Tart

That's it! How do you chance your makeup from winter to summer?

*hugz*

-Sam

2 comments:

  1. The lip butter looks great on you! Reds scare me a bit. I think for summer the main difference is that I tend to use powder makeup instead of liquids to combat the heat and humidity

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair looks awesome very cute!

    That lip butter looks awesome one u as well!

    ReplyDelete