-->

May 11, 2013

April Empties

Another month, another empties post. Hard to believe it's already May!

I was quite surprised at the amount of items I was able to finish.  I'm quite tired, so I'm limiting my notes.

Macadamia Oil Rejuvenating Shampoo - Smells ok, but didn't notice anything different with my hair. Would not purchase
Caudalie Vinoeperfect - Didn't see any difference. Would not purchase

Nivea Goodbye Cellulite - Did not use regularly. Seen no results. Would not repurchase
Giovanni Tea Tree Triple Threat - BF didn't like it. I was ok with it. Probably wouldn't repurchase.
Urban Decay Potion Primer - This is currently my Holy Grail of eye primers. I'm now on my 3rd
Manic Panic hair dye: I would purchase again should I decide to colour my hair.
Clear FX Matte Foundation Primer & Anti-Acne Treatment Gel: This looks like it'll be my new go-to face primer! More than likely will repurchase.
Clear Scalp & Hair Shampoo & Conditioner: Love the feel, love the smell. Will repurchase.
Tresemme Split Remedy Shampoo & Conditioner: Didn't have enough conditioner in the foil sample. Would purchase if cheaper than Clear.
Sampar Ultra Hydrating Fluid: I love this face cream. Maybe it's the smell. Maybe it's how it's absorbed and doesn't feel like it'll just sit there. Would purchase if found at Winners (I believe this isn't cheap, therefore would probably not purchase at full price)
L'Occitaine Ultra Rich Face Cream: This was quite nice. Absorbed nicely. Depending on price, would maybe purchase.
L'Occitaine Precious Cream: Darn! I wish I wrote notes on the two L'Occitaine products. I can't remember which I liked more :(  Looks like I may have to go back and see about getting another sample of each.
Julep One-Step Polish Remover pad: One pad doesn't do the trick. It has so much alcohol in it that it just dries out by the time you get to your 6-7th nail. Would not purchase.
Living Proof Prime Style Extender: This is a cool concept - a primer for your hair. It's supposed to repel dirt and oil and humidity and "harmful moisture flux". Essentially supposed to keep your hair cleaner for longer. While I don't have a big problem with oily hair, this did help a little for me. To test it out, washed hair Monday night, applied this stuff to damp hair before any other products (tried this twice, works a little better without products after), blow dried it. By Thursday, my hair was still decent, but preferred it being tied up. If there was other product in my hair, then Wednesday night I'd have to re-wash it. Overall, I would possibly by this again. Like I said, I don't have a much of a problem with oily or quickly dirty hair, so that's the only reason why I'm not sure if I'd buy this again.
29 Cosmetics Cream Cleanser: This was ok. Smelled natural. $68 for 126ml. I would not purchase at that price.
29 Cosmetics Night Moisture:  Still nothing is comparing to the Algenist that I tried. This was a little thin for a night cream and I felt a little oily the next morning. Same price as the Alegenist, but I would not purchase this.
29 Cosmetics Serum Extract: This didn't seem to absorb into my skin. Would not purchase.
Kiehl's Ultra Facial Toner: It looks like milk, just a tad thicker than water. I feel like because of the thickness, probably used more than I usually do. Didn't notice a difference with my normal toner. Would not purchase.
Excellula Power Lotion, Power Emulsion and Essence:  I can't say anything really. It's all in Japanese. I don't remember all of it, but one was essentially a moisturizer, but it's like water. Clear and runny. So I have no clue how to use these. I would not purchase, however if I had good proper English instructions, I would possibly try it again.



*hugz*

-Sam

1 comment:

  1. Great empties post! I almost picked up that coverfx primer when it was 50% off but didnt. I might have to look at it again next time I'm at shoppers.

    ReplyDelete