-->

February 10, 2013

Liebster Award - I got nomiated!

Totally shocked and completely honoured!  Priscilla over at The Rural Canadian Shopper nominated me for a Liebster Award! She nominated me a little bit ago, but only now am I getting around to it (sorry for taking long Priscilla!)

This award is given to up & coming bloggers with less than 200 followers. The rules are quite simple!

- Post 11 facts about yourself
- Answer the 11 questions asked by the person who nominated you
- Ask 11 question to the people you are nominating
- Find 11 blogs with less than 200 followers and nominate them

Ok, while it sounds easy, it's a little more complicated than I thought. 11 facts and I have to make up some questions? Yikes!

Let's start with the Nominees!


1 - A.M. Polishes
2 - Batting a Lash
3 - Beatrice Trang
4 - Beauty Box Canada
5 - Beauty Delights
6 - Beauty with a Latte Love
7 - Canuck Beauty Reviews
8 - Cherise Cheeks
9 - CityGirl
10 - Plumpish Beauty
11 - Steph's Beauty Boutique

11 Facts:


1 - I haven't dyed my hair since June 2011
2 - I have 3 tattoos
3 - I'm bilingual (French & English)
4 - I have not watched Breakfast at Tiffany's ...
5 - I'm a very picky eater
6 - I love mint chocolate
7 - My fave super hero is Wolverine
8 - I am terrified of spiders
9 - I only got into makeup in College (my mom did my makeup for prom!)
10 - My favourite books are the Harry Potter series (Snape is such an amazing character!)
11 - My favourite video games are the Zelda games & Final Fantasy series.

My 11 Answers


1 - What is your must have cosmetic item?  Eye Primer
2 - Do you have a nickname? What is it? Sam (short for Samantha)
3 - What is your favourite book? Movie? Book: Harry Potter  Movie: Footloose
4 - What is the last song you listened to? Crazy Train - Ozzy Osbourne
5 - If you had to choose between getting a man or a pedi, what would you choose? Pedi (they last longer)
6 - Do you have any tattoos? How many? Yes - 3
7 - What would be your dream prefession if money/salary wasn't an issue?  This is a tough one! Really not sure. Help the bf run a shop? Makeup artist? (I gotta get a bit of talent for that last one)
8 - How many polishes do you own? approx. 32
9 - If you could move to a foreign country, which one would it be? Ireland
10 - What's the worst job you have ever had? Toss up between a pizza place (I had the late night closing shift during the week - 2am), or the inbound call center.
11 - Who was the last person you held hands with? The BF


My Questions to the Nominees!


1 - Do you have a go-to makeup look? What is it?
2 - Have you ever done a fashion/beauty faux-pas ?
3 - Do you have a favourite online shopping site?
4 - If you could eat only one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be? (and no, it wouldn't affect your weight!)
5 - Whats your favourite season?
6 - What's the further place you've traveled? Of if you've never traveled, where would you like to go?
7 - What makeup item'(s) are you dreaming of getting your hands on?
8 - If you can choose one designer to design clothing for you, who would it be?
9 - What are your favorite topics to blog about?
10 - What are your favourite topics to read about on other blogs?
11 - What's your favourite candy/chocolate?


And there you have it!  Once again, thank you to Priscilla over at  The Rural Canadian Shopper for nominating me.

So go, enjoy and explore some new blogs that I enjoy and have a great weekend.

*hugz*
-Sam

6 comments:

  1. Aww, thanks for the nomination, girl! And congrats on yours!

    Just curious...what are your tattoos of?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :)
      My ankle was the 1st - It's a baby fairy dragon.
      2nd on shoulder blade - small gemini symbol
      3rd goes almost shoulder to shoulder - a set of wings, one good angel wing in black & white and the other still an angel wing, but with a bit of a demon feel to it with some red.

      Delete
  2. aww thanks Sam!!! i hope i can get to doing one of these posts soon :)
    i appreciate being nominated!
    i havent seen Breakfast at Tiffany's either... and <333333 Final Fantasy! whooohooo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw thank you Samantha for the nomination! :) I will do one of these AFTER my exams (no procrastination here) :D lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for the nomination, Samantha!! :D Breakfast at Tiffany's is great! Probably in my top five girlie movies. Loved reading this, and I look forward to posting mine!

    ReplyDelete